Lavender Fields Forever
Lavender Sea Salt
FOR THE FILLING
- 8 organic peaches, pitted & roughly chopped
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tbsp culinary-grade lavender
FOR THE CRISP TOPPING
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ¼ cup cup almond meal
- ¼ cup gluten-free flour (we love cup 4 cup)
- ½ cup chopped pecans (can go heavier with the pour if you like nuts!)
- 4 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp Healthy On You® Lavender Fields Forever Lavender Sea Salt
- 6 tbsp coconut oil melted
COCONUT WHIPPED CREAM
- 1 can full-fat coconut cream (chilled in fridge for 1-2 days)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
PREPARE THE LAVENDER SYRUP FOR THE PEACHES
- Combine the water, culinary lavender and honey in a small saucepan.
- Cook over medium-high heat, allowing the liquid to boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool while preparing the crisp topping.
- Once cooled, strain into a small bowl, catching the lavender with a fine-mesh sieve.
MAKE THE CRISP
- Preheat oven to 350°F and coat your pan of choice (8x8 pan, or four small pans, etc.) with coconut oil. Put your mixing bowl in the freezer.
- Mix all crisp topping ingredients in a medium-sized bowl with a wooden spoon or your hands.
- Add chopped peaches directly into the baking pan and pour lavender syrup on top.
- Add crisp on top of the peaches in an even layer. Bake for 35-40 minutes depending upon the size of your pan(s). Fruit should be bubbling and top golden brown.
MAKE THE COCONUT CREAM
- While the crisp cools, make your coconut whipped cream. Open your can of coconut cream and scoop off the hardened coconut cream into the chilled mixing bowl.
- Add the sugar and lavender.
- Use a hand mixer to whip the coconut cream until firm peaks are formed.
- Add coconut whipped cream to the top of the Lavender Peach Crisp and serve! Enjoy!
Spiced Pumpkin Crumble
Do yourself a favor, and start baking EVERYTHING with our Spice Spice Baby Spice Blend. Ok, maybe not everything… but definitely every fall / winter dessert! Move over boring cinnamon, Spice Spi
Learn How to Cook
With Our Blends
At Healthy On You®, we feel it is integral to give back to our communities and those in need. We have carried out this mission by offering donation-based cooking classes, we call our Cooking for a Cause series. All proceeds are donated to that classes’s charity of choice, typically a cause fighting for social justice and equality. Join us to learn how to cook with your favorite Healthy On You® blends, support a great cause, and meet others who share a similar passion for flavorful, nutritious food!