While My Za'atar Gently Weeps
Middle Eastern Spice
FOR THE ROASTED VEGETABLES:
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp Healthy On You® While My Za'atar Gently Weeps spice blend
- ½ medium cauliflower, core removed and broken into florets
- ½ small red onion, sliced
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, washed and drained
- sea salt
FOR THE TAHINI DRESSING:
- ¼ cup tahini sauce
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- Fresh herbs for garnish: dill, mint and cilantro, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 415˚F
- Prepare a 9x13 baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roast the veggies: In a small bowl, combine the olive oil and the Za'atar spice. Spread the cauliflower florets on a baking sheet and pour ¾ of the Za'atar oil all over. Stir to coat the cauliflower. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and move the cauliflower to one side. Add the chickpeas and the onions to the other side of the baking sheet and add the remaining Za'atar oil. Put back in the oven and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the Lemony Tahini Dressing: combine all the ingredients in a mason jar, add the cap and shake vigorously. If the dressing is too thick, add water, 1 tbsp at a time to get a more runny consistency.
- Remove the cauliflower chickpea mixture from the oven, add the fresh herbs, and drizzle with the tahini sauce.
Moroccan Lentils With Roasted Cauliflower And Eggplant
Adding another easy weeknight meal to our collection! In this recipe, we bring together two of my Healthy On You Spice Blends to kick up the flavor. The gorgeous color of my cauliflower and eggplants comes from our You’re So Spain, while the lentils are cooked in our Moroccan ‘Round the Clock. The two come together in one bite to create the perfect balance of smoky and spice.
Moroccan Spiced Cauliflower and Lentils
Turn up the spice with this delicious and easy weeknight stew! We love this because we double up on flavors with our Healthy On You® Moroccan ‘Round the Clock and Here Comes the Yum spice blends. That’s the beauty of our blends-you can combine them for a unique blast of flavor that is hard to forget. This will be your go-to, we promise!
Savory Cauliflower Au Gratin
This is the perfect meal for a small crowd and perfect for vegetarians. Delicious roasted cauliflower and tomatoes sauce makes for a great combination of healthy goodness. The best part is, it could be made ahead to give the flavors some time to meld together before enjoying.
Learn How to Cook
With Our Blends
At Healthy On You®, we feel it is integral to give back to our communities and those in need. We have carried out this mission by offering donation-based cooking classes, we call our Cooking for a Cause series. All proceeds are donated to that classes’s charity of choice, typically a cause fighting for social justice and equality. Join us to learn how to cook with your favorite Healthy On You® blends, support a great cause, and meet others who share a similar passion for flavorful, nutritious food!